10 Investigative Questions to Ask a Home Seller
- Why Are You Selling?
- Length of Time on Market.
- Previous Selling Prices.
- What Is Included in the Sale?
- Area Nuisances and Neighbors.
- Lead Paint and Natural Hazards.
- Past Problem Conditions.
- Age Of Components.
- 1 What questions should I ask the seller when buying a house?
- 2 What to check in a house before buying?
- 3 What should I ask the seller at closing?
- 4 What is a good deep question?
- 5 What’s the best month to buy a home?
- 6 What should you not do before buying a house?
- 7 How do you figure out what you want in a house?
- 8 Who pays what at closing?
- 9 How long can a seller delay closing?
- 10 How long is final walk through?
- 11 What is a good flirty question?
- 12 What are hard questions to ask?
- 13 What 5 questions should you never ask a girl?
What questions should I ask the seller when buying a house?
Top 10 Questions to Ask a Home Seller Before Buying
- Why are you moving?
- What are the average expenses?
- How are the local schools?
- How much did you pay for the home?
- Have there been any major repairs?
- Were there any structural changes?
- How long has the home been on the market?
- What’s included in the home sale?
What to check in a house before buying?
8 Critical Things to Check Before Buying a Home
- Check That All Appliances Work.
- Bring a Phone Charger to Test the Outlets.
- Take a Peek at the Electrical Panel.
- Open and Close All Windows and Doors.
- Test Toilets, Sinks, Showers, and Baths.
- Scout Out Areas of Potential Leakage.
- Pay Close Attention to Basement Walls.
What should I ask the seller at closing?
6 Questions to Ask Your Home’s Seller Before Moving In
- What’s the history of the house?
- Where to go and who to know?
- What surprised them when they moved in?
- Where is it and how does it work?
- Is there anything you’d like to leave?
- What did I forget to ask?
What is a good deep question?
Deep Hypothetical Questions If you could have one human talent that you don’t currently have, what would it be? If you had the power to correct one problem in the world, what would you fix? Where would you go if you could teleport anywhere in the world? If you could be an animal for a week, what would you be?
What’s the best month to buy a home?
Therefore, the best month to buy a house is August. Generally speaking, buyers in the fall and winter will have fewer options yet more flexibility in price, and spring and summer buyers will have more options, but less negotiating power.
What should you not do before buying a house?
Recap: What not to do before buying a house
- Take out a car loan or finance other big items.
- Max out your credit cards.
- Quit or change jobs to a new field.
- Assume you need 20% down.
- Go house hunting before getting pre-approved.
- Use the first mortgage lender you talk to.
- Make big financial changes prior to closing.
How do you figure out what you want in a house?
When you go house hunting, consider any potential home’s proximity to your work, the charm of the neighborhood, how the home is situated on the lot, ease of access, noise from neighbors, traffic, and pets, as well as access to parks, shopping, schools, and public transportation.
Who pays what at closing?
Closing costs are paid according to the terms of the purchase contract made between the buyer and seller. Usually the buyer pays for most of the closing costs, but there are instances when the seller may have to pay some fees at closing too.
How long can a seller delay closing?
Review the details in the contract to see what the allowable time is for a delay on the part of the seller. Usually a 30-day window is applicable. However, if the house closing delayed by the seller moves beyond the allowable window, the seller could be liable for financial losses incurred by the buyer due to a delay.
How long is final walk through?
A thorough walkthrough can take 2 – 3 hours to complete. Agents often take notes and photos during the inspection. This is useful to have for their client’s records and for requesting last minute repairs. The first items to assess during the final walkthrough are the requested repairs.
What is a good flirty question?
Flirty questions to ask a girl: the complete set
- There’s just something about you.
- You drive me a little crazy, you know that?
- You know you’re amazing right?
- Wanna get outta here?
- What would you say if I asked you out to dinner?
- Do you believe in love at first sight?
- What’s behind that smile of yours I wonder?
What are hard questions to ask?
Hard Questions to Ask Yourself, and Even Harder Questions to Answer
- Do you feel like you’ve lived this same day many times before?
- Are you living the life of your dreams?
- What would you do if fear was not a factor and you could not fail?
- What were you doing when you felt most passionate and alive?
What 5 questions should you never ask a girl?
5 questions men shouldn’t ask women
- IS THAT WHAT YOU’RE WEARING? This gentlemen, is the cardinal sin of questions to a woman.
- WHAT’S THE MOST YOU’VE EVER SPENT ON….
- WHY ARE YOU GOING TO THE DOCTOR?
- HAVE YOU FAKE TANNED/DYED YOUR HAIR?
- HOW MANY PEOPLE HAVE YOU SLEPT WITH?