10 Questions To Ask A Real Estate Agent When Looking At Homes
- Why is the owner selling and how long have they lived there?
- What is the market like in this neighborhood?
- What is this property worth?
- Is the seller flexible on their asking price?
- Are there any seller’s disclosures?
- How often has this property been sold?
Steve Kay from Home Inspection says that asking an estate agent pertinent questions will give the buyer a great deal of insight into the property. Questions that you as a property buyer should ask: Why is the owner selling? Exactly what is included in the sale?
- 1 What questions should you ask before buying a house?
- 2 What should I ask an estate agent?
- 3 How many times should you view a house before buying?
- 4 What is a good deep question?
- 5 Do real estate agents lie about offers?
- 6 What should you not say when buying a house?
- 7 Can selling agents lie about other offers?
- 8 How do I choose between two houses?
- 9 How should I act at a house viewing?
- 10 Should view the house before buying?
- 11 What is a good flirty question?
- 12 What are hard questions to ask?
- 13 What 5 questions should you never ask a girl?
What questions should you ask before buying a house?
15 best questions to ask when buying a house
- What’s my total budget?
- Is the home in a flood zone or prone to other natural disasters?
- Why is the seller leaving?
- What’s included in the sale?
- Were there any additions or major renovations?
- How old is the roof?
- How old are the appliances and major systems?
What should I ask an estate agent?
Questions to Ask the Estate Agent
- How long has the property been on the market?
- What are the current offers?
- Why is it on the market?
- When was the property constructed?
- Are there any management fees?
- Is there any planning permission on the property?
- What exact area/land comes with the purchase?
How many times should you view a house before buying?
How many times to look at a house before buying? Ideally, four to six viewings should be sufficient. Attending two to three visits inside, with a realtor and/or appraiser, and another two to three visits scouting the house and neighborhood independently, from the outside, may be a good approach.
What is a good deep question?
Deep Hypothetical Questions If you could have one human talent that you don’t currently have, what would it be? If you had the power to correct one problem in the world, what would you fix? Where would you go if you could teleport anywhere in the world? If you could be an animal for a week, what would you be?
Do real estate agents lie about offers?
Although they shouldn’t, estate agents can and do lie about offers to make it look to you as a seller that they’re creating lots of interest in your property. An estate agent may also lie about offers so they can push you in the direction of a specific REAL offer, so they can get their hands on their commission ASAP.
What should you not say when buying a house?
Ross says there are three things you never need to disclose with your real estate agent:
- Your income. “Agents only need to know how much you are qualified to borrow.
- How much you have in the bank. “This is for your lender to know, not your real estate agent,” he adds.
- Your personal and professional relationships.
Can selling agents lie about other offers?
Yes, the occasional real estate agent might lie about an offer. However, the vast majority would never do so. In real estate personal recommendations and reputation are critical to success. The loss to an agents professional reputation and the subsequent impact on their business would far outweigh any financial gain.
How do I choose between two houses?
How to Choose Between Two Great Homes
- Consider your lifestyle.
- Consider your plans for home ownership.
- Compare home prices.
- Location, location.
- Schools on the radar.
- The condition of the houses.
- Have a second (or third home viewing)
- Ask for feedback.
How should I act at a house viewing?
House viewing tips
- Drive by. First impressions shouldn’t be underestimated.
- Be prepared. Make a list of all the things that are important to you and any questions you want to ask before the house viewing.
- Take a friend. Never go to a viewing alone.
- Check the outside of the property.
- Be thorough.
Should view the house before buying?
While there’s no one-size-fits-all answer, it’s advisable to view a property more than once before taking the plunge. You’ve seen a property you like the look of, it’s in the right location and is within your budget – so you’ve called the agent and arranged a viewing.
What is a good flirty question?
Flirty questions to ask a girl: the complete set
- There’s just something about you.
- You drive me a little crazy, you know that?
- You know you’re amazing right?
- Wanna get outta here?
- What would you say if I asked you out to dinner?
- Do you believe in love at first sight?
- What’s behind that smile of yours I wonder?
What are hard questions to ask?
Hard Questions to Ask Yourself, and Even Harder Questions to Answer
- Do you feel like you’ve lived this same day many times before?
- Are you living the life of your dreams?
- What would you do if fear was not a factor and you could not fail?
- What were you doing when you felt most passionate and alive?
What 5 questions should you never ask a girl?
5 questions men shouldn’t ask women
- IS THAT WHAT YOU’RE WEARING? This gentlemen, is the cardinal sin of questions to a woman.
- WHAT’S THE MOST YOU’VE EVER SPENT ON….
- WHY ARE YOU GOING TO THE DOCTOR?
- HAVE YOU FAKE TANNED/DYED YOUR HAIR?
- HOW MANY PEOPLE HAVE YOU SLEPT WITH?